REQUIREMENTS BY REVIEWING AGENCY
New Single Family Residence
Planning – Architectural set
Building & Safety – Full set
Fire – Architectural set
Public Works/Civil Engineering – Site plan/survey, topo report, soil report
Public Works/Traffic – Traffic requirements
Public Works/Water Supply & Distribution – NPDES requirements
Parks & Recreation – Site plan/survey, parkway tree protection plan
New Accessory Structure (pool house, guest house, carport, trellis, detached garage, etc.)
Planning – Architectural & site plan
Building & Safety – Full set
Building Plan Submittal Requirements
- All plans and calculations must be wet stamped and signed by the engineer/architect of record.
- All plans must be drawn to scale.
- Minimum plan sheet sizes accepted: ARCH B or ANSI B (11x17).
- All plans submitted shall have the design professional identified including but not limited to the Company Name, Business Address, and contact information included as part of the submitted plans.
- All plans shall have the project property address identified on all pages of the plan set.
- All plans shall have the owner of the project property identified.
- Architectural Plans are required for submittal. Minimum of Four (4) stapled sets for new construction and Two (2) stapled sets for other projects.
- Structural Plans are required for submittal. Minimum of Four (4) stapled sets for new construction and Two (2) stapled sets for other projects.
- One (1) set of Structural Calculations are required for submittal.
- All set of plans shall contain a site plan, plot plan, general notes and specifications, details, and a cover sheet.
- Professional of record shall provide the City of Beverly Hills as-built, digital-format plans upon completion of construction, and prior to final building inspection.
City of Beverly Hills Agreement to Provide Digital-Format Plans
- All set of plans shall contain the City of Beverly Hills Inspection Record document as part of the proposed set of plans. City of Beverly Hills Inspection Records Document – I agree to incorporate this into my proposed set of plans without modifying or changing the information provided.
- All set of plans shall contain the City of Beverly Hills Pre-Construction Meeting Topics as part of the proposed set of plans. Pre-Construction Meeting Topics
- All Single Family Residential Plans shall contain the City of Beverly Hills Single Family Residential Project Summary as part of the propsed set of plans. Single Family Residential Project Summary
- Projects requiring plans shall include a construction management plan time schedule to be submitted for review. Visit the Construction Management Plan webpage for detailed requirements.
Inspection Record Document
All building plans submitted to the City of Beverly Hills shall have this document incorporated within. See Minimum Plan Submittal Requirements
Mechanical Screen Change-Out Policy
Review the Mechanical Screen Change out policy for existing legally non-conforming roof equipment. View Policy
Plan Check Submittal Declaration
Plan Check Submittal Declaration Form
To access Building Plan Review forms and support documents please refer to the Document Library.