Novel Coronavirus information:
Hotline Number: 310-550-4680 (Monday-Friday, 9AM-6PM)
Business Resources for those impacted by recent protests.
The City Clerk's office is working remotely. Should you have questions and/or concerns please contact 310-285-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours Monday - Friday. You may also contact the City Clerk, Huma Ahmed at 310-285-2401 or email@example.com.
A local emergency has been declared by the City of Beverly Hills regarding COVID-19. Social distancing measures are currently in place. In an effort to promote and protect public health, Beverly Hills City Hall is operating virtually. The City is currently providing online meetings for City Council, Commission and Committee meetings.
City Hall remains closed to in-person public access. Members of the community will not be able to attend onsite City Council meetings or visit administrative offices at this time. Please stay home and watch the meetings online or on BHTV. Your patience is greatly appreciated during this time.
City Council Meetings: Public comment on items listed on the agenda or on any topic, including public hearings can be shared through the following:
Phone: 310-288-2288 or 310-285-1020 (live call-in during the meeting)
It is requested that written public comment be submitted by 12PM on meeting days. It is also recommended that written comments be 350 words or less, which is approximately 3 minutes of speaking time.
City meetings can be viewed online at www.beverlyhills.org/watchlive. For further information, please call the City Clerk's Office at (310) 285-1000.
Marriage Licenses: the City Clerk's Office does not provide marriage license services.
The mission of the City Clerk's Office is to administer the democratic process of the City of Beverly Hills such as the municipal elections, City Council meetings, City records, and all legislative actions ensuring transparency to the public in an ethical, professional, and impartial manner.
The responsibilities of the City Clerk's Office are to:
- provide support to the Mayor and City Council
- provide service to the community and City departments
- plan, supervise and conduct all municipal elections
- maintain the official minutes of all proceedings, records, ordinances, resolutions, contracts, and other official City documents and public records
- provide the required public notices for meetings and public hearings
- administer the City's Records Program
- codify and maintain the Beverly Hills Municipal Code
- administer the City's commission appointment/reappointment process
- act as filing officer for all reports under the State's Political Reform Act
- accept claims and legal process against the City
- respond to requests for public records
To make a request, comment or ask a question, go to Ask Bev!