Duplication of Documents

To request copies of permits, Certificates of Occupancy, structural or geotechnical reports, and Code Enforcement records:

1. Fill out the Public Records Request Form
2. E-mail the completed Records Request form or fax to (310) 273-0972
    Note:  Staff may request prepayment before order is completed.

Community Development Records Management staff may be contacted by phone at (310) 285-1141.

To request copies of other records not listed, please submit a Public Record Request form through the City Clerk's Office (City Hall, 2nd Floor). They can be contacted at (310) 285-2400.