Station tours for school groups can be requested by calling (310) 281-2700 and must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Tours will normally be limited to schools within the City of Beverly Hills. Requests from schools outside of City limits will be referred to the Deputy Fire Chief for approval.
- Tours are limited to first grade level and up.
- Tours are limited to 30 minutes and scheduled during the following hours: 10:00am to 11:30am and from 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
- The size of the group shall be limited to 30 children.
- Schools will be asked to provide adequate adult supervision--ideally one adult for every five students.
Drop-in tours will be accommodated whenever possible using the following guidelines:
- Tours are conducted between 10:00am and 11:30am and 1:00pm and 4:00pm
- If the request cannot be granted due to personnel being otherwise occupied, the person requesting the tour will be given a time that would allow the Fire Department to accommodate his/her request for a tour.