The Policy and Management Department, which is also known as the City Manager's Office, is generally responsible for:
- Providing support to the City Council including
- Implementing all laws and acts of the City Council
- Preparing the annual budgets
- Providing the City Council with information and data for decisions and policy direction,
- Recommending to the City Council policies that may be necessary to ensure the health, safety and welfare of the Communit
- Operating three office functions—Office of Communications, Office of Economic Development and the Office of Emergency Management.
Contact the City Manager's Office at 310-285-1014.