The City of Beverly Hills Community Charitable Foundation
Options for Donations
To learn more the City of Beverly Hills Community Charitable Foundation and its current Board of Directors and Officers, visit the "Community Charitable Foundation" web page.
Click here to download the "Legacy & Charitable Community Gifting" brochure.
Click here to download the CBHCCF Donation Payment Form.
Available donor opportunities within the City of Beverly Hills
Community Services Department:
Contact us via email or at (310) 285-2531 to make a donation.
- Public Art
- Artwork Donations (Artwork donations require Arts and Culture Commission Approval)
- Public Art Fund (Monetary donations to fund Public Art)
Woods Davy "Stillwater" Sculpture, Donated by Carol Wiseman Family
- Department events (such as Concerts on Canon, Sunday Movie Nights, Woofstock, The Beverly Hills artSHOW, etc.)
- Department Programs (such as the Beverly Hills Active Adult Club and Farmers' Market, and Team Beverly Hills)
- Gateway Projects to beautify entry into Beverly Hills from adjacent cities
- Greystone Mansion and Park renovations
- Greystone Demonstration Garden
- Human Services Programs (such as the Senior Nutrition programs, meals for shut-ins, homeless outreach, etc.)
- Library books and equipment
- Library enhancements and renovations
- Library Programs (such as the Homebound Program, the Literacy Program, The Teen Zone, etc.)
- One Book One City Program
- Parks elements (such as benches, playgrounds or exercise equipment, flower gardens, fountains, etc.)
< Click here to learn more about the Park Bench Plaque Donation Program >
- Student Scholarship Program
Contact us via email or at (310) 285-2703 to make a donation.
- CPR Program
- CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) Program
- Fire Department vehicles and equipment
Contact us via email or at (310) 285-2110 to make a donation.
- DCS (Disaster Communications System) Program
- DARE (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) Program
- Police Canine Program
- Police vehicles and equipment
- Police bicycles
- Police Memorial Project
Other City-related Groups and Donor Opportunities include the following
For additional information, please contact the numbers or websites listed below: