|Find past meetings on demand.|
The City of Beverly Hills is preparing to develop a new website.
Led by Mayor Wunderlich and Vice Mayor Bosse, the City Website Steering Committee will represent a diverse group of community stakeholders and City staff to help provide input on design and functionality.
The project will begin in November 2021 and is expected to be complete in 9 - 12 months. Below is a general overview of the process:
- Committee kickoff meeting
- Committee reviews Request for Proposal (RFP)
- RFP disseminated to potential website vendors
- Website vendor selected with input from Committee
- Development process begins in late 2021/early 2022
- New website launches in late summer of 2022