Beverly Hills, CA - The City of Beverly Hills announced today that it will reopen its playgrounds beginning December 10, at Roxbury, La Cienega and Coldwater Canyon parks, and Arnaz, Hamel and Reeves mini parks. This decision comes after L.A. County updated its Health Order from last week, now allowing playgrounds to reopen with safety guidelines in place.
All safety protocols must be practiced while visiting our parks and playgrounds which include:
- Wear face coverings.
- Social distance six feet apart.
- Wash your hands before and after visiting the playground.
- Stay home if you’re sick with fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- No food or drink is allowed on the playground.
- Follow occupancy guidelines and limit your time to allow others to use the playground. Occupancy guidelines have been put in place to ensure safe social distancing.
We understand the need for adults and children to be outdoors and recreate, and we are happy to reopen our playgrounds, however, we ask that you recreate responsibly for the safety of you as well as your neighbors. To ensure the safety of its park and playground visitors, the City of Beverly Hills will have staff on hand to monitor compliance.
You can find more information about the LA County Health Order and Guidelines at beverlyhills.org/coronavirus. For questions, you may call (310) 288-2220.