Where to get the vaccine in Beverly Hills:
9171 Wilshire Blvd Suite B, Beverly Hills, CA 09210
(Johnson & Johnson, Moderna)
150 N Robertson Blvd #104 Beverly Hills, CA 90211
9045 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90211
8950 W Olympic Blvd Suite 106, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
9730 Wilshire Blvd Ste 103 Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Rite Aid (Store #5461)
463 N Bedford Dr. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Rite Aid (Store #5462)
300 N Canon Dr. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Visit the Rite Aid portal to sign-up for a vaccination:
9400 Brighton Way Suite 410, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
99 N La Cienega Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90211
**This information updated as of 9/17/2021. List will be updated weekly, on Mondays.**
- Is there a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Why is vaccination important?
- Who will get the COVID-19 vaccine and when?
- Can you get COVID-19 from a vaccine?
- Will I have to pay for the COVID-19 vaccine?
- If I already had COVID-19, do I still need to be vaccinated?
- I am fully vaccinated. What can I do now?
- Are children being given the vaccine?
- I've heard there are COVID-19 vaccine scams, is this true?
- Is there a phone number I can call to help me sign-up?
As the vaccine rollout continues, it's important to stay updated regarding the latest information supplied by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (Public Health).