Beverly Hills, Calif. (March 8, 2022) – The 37th Annual Los Angeles Marathon “Stadium to the Stars,” presented by ASICS, will take place Sunday, March 20, 2022. Athletes from all 50 states and more than 67 countries will race through the streets of Beverly Hills for miles 16 and 17 before ending at the Avenue of the Stars in Century City.
“We are thrilled to welcome the athletes of the 37th annual LA Marathon back to Beverly Hills,” said Beverly Hills Mayor Bob Wunderlich. “We hope that our iconic City inspires and brings an extra boost of energy to runners as they enter the final third of the race.”
Proceeds from the 2022 race will go toward The McCourt Foundation, an organization dedicated to enhancing the lives of patients and families affected by health-challenges within the neurology community and beyond.
Major road closures and parking restrictions on Sunday will be in effect in the City from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m. and include:
- Doheny Dr. closed from North Santa Monica Blvd. to Burton Way
- Burton Way closed from Doheny Dr. to South Santa Monica Blvd.
- South Santa Monica Blvd. closed from Rexford Dr. to Rodeo Dr.
- Rodeo Dr. closed from South Santa Monica Blvd. to Wilshire Blvd.
- Wilshire Blvd. closed from Rodeo Dr. to South Santa Monica Blvd.
- South Santa Monica Blvd. closed from Wilshire Blvd. to Moreno Dr.
There will be a detour in effect on the western border of Beverly Hills, at Wilshire Blvd. and North Santa Monica Blvd, as well as at Moreno Drive and South Santa Monica Blvd. until 5 p.m. Access to all local businesses will be maintained.
Beverly Hills Police and message boards will direct vehicles around the marathon route. Wider regional closures for the route will be in effect from as early as 3 a.m. until 5 p.m.
For more information, please visit lamarathon.com or beverlyhills.org/marathon. On the day of the marathon, from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m., questions regarding Beverly Hills street closures can be directed to the City of Beverly Hills Hotline by dialing (310) 550-4680.
Marathon Parking Options
Parking lots will be open as noted below:
- 450 N. Crescent Drive: Open 7 am: S.SM entry/exit ramp only
- 438/439 N. Beverly/N. Canon Drive: Open 8 am
- 450 N. Rexford Drive open 24/7
- 9510 Brighton Way: Open 11 am
- 440 N. Camden: Open 8 am
- SM5: Open No payment required on Sundays