FAQ - I have a problem or complaint with my Highspeed Internet service through Time Warner. Who can help me?
Answer: Internet/Broadband services are fully deregulated per Federal law. The City has no regulatory or franchise authority over Time Warner or any other Internet service provider. If you have a complaint about your Internet service, please visit the Federal Communications Commission website at http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/complaints.html or call directly at (888) 225-5322.

By mail:
Federal Communications Commission
Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau
Consumer Inquires and Complaint Division
445 12th Street, S.W.
Washington, DC 20554