FAQ - How can I start and teach a class in one of your recreation facilities? Aimed toward youth recreation.
Answer: In order to teach at one of our centers you need to be a vendor for the Community Services department. Please email your information to Chris Best, Senior Recreation Supervisor, at cbest@beverlyhills.org or call 310-285-6811.