Trousdale Estates Area Construction
Special Transportation-Related Measures
Special transportation related measures have been released by the Community Development Department. Construction managers and general contractors will be held responsible for following the new Trousdale Estates Construction rules. View the New Requirements Here.
Questions? Call: (310) 285-1168 or Email: email@example.com
Important Information Regarding Vehicle Inspections:
As per our current regulations, your vehicle decals and inspections will remain valid for one year after your certification. You will be notified directly prior to the expiration date and you will have at least a 30 day grace period to get your vehicles re-inspected.
Effective September 1, 2015-The vehicle owner is responsible for paying the Vehicle Inspection permit fee ($227.20 per vehicle/ $102.20 per trailer) prior to the truck inspection.
- To obtain a Trousdale Vehicle Inspection Permit and certify your vehicle(s), email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Applicant Company Name
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Vehicle Type
- License Plate Number
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Vehicle Weight (unloaded)
- Once fees have been paid to the City of Beverly Hills, please contact Trukspect, Inc. directly at (626) 307-5400 to schedule an inspection. The payment receipt is needed during the vehicle inspection process.
- After passing the Trukspect, Inc. vehicle inspection, the decal received will be affixed to the vehicle on the driver’s side window and the corresponding documentation (current inspection report) must be available at all times for review by any agent acting on behalf of the city.
- The vehicle owner is responsible for obtaining a decal. Please email email@example.com to request a decal.
- Annual Re-inspection/certification by the city’s agent will be necessary for the decals to remain valid. New decals with new colors and numbers will be assigned to the vehicle owners after passing re-inspection.