Incomplete Plan Corrections Review Requested Corrections If corrections are requested following the formal review cycle(s) of your drawings, follow the steps below: You will receive an e-mail notification from the Permit Coordinator requesting revised documents.
- Using Internet Explorer 11 browser, Click the link in your e-mail to access the Beverly Hills Electronic Review site.
- Login to the Beverly Hills Electronic Review system. The Applicant Resubmit task will display at the bottom of the main page with your permit/project number under the heading “Project Name” (ie. BS1112558). Click on Applicant/Resubmit to access comments and mark-ups.
- Select Export to Excel by clicking on the Excel Icon to download a spreadsheet of all checklist review comments. To use this file as a correction response document, insert column with response information.
- Declaration check boxes need to be read, reviewed, and selected.
- Checkboxes 1 and 2 are confirmation that you have read and corrected the issues
- Checkbox 3 is confirmation you have uploaded all new and/or corrected files
- Should you have issues with this step, see other questions below.
- Resubmit Complete button
Having Issues with the Complete button not activating (Step 4 above)?
Try un-checking and re-checking the boxes. The "Complete" button will activate.