How to Request an Address Change
If you are the property owner or owner’s agent, please provide a letter (on letterhead stationary) to the City requesting a change of address or new addresses. The letter must include the proposed address and reason for request, as well as:
- As Built Plans/Diagrams
- Plot of the property
- Floor plan of all buildings on the property.
- Listing of all existing addresses (buildings, suites, units, etc.) with clearly indicated proposed changes.
Required documents may be emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention: Records Staff) or submitted to the Community Development Department at City Hall.
The requestor will be required to pay a change of address fee, in accordance with the schedule of fees and charges at the time of acceptance of required documentation. The change of address fee will not be refunded if the change of address is denied or rejected.
After Your Request is Approved
If approved, and City address records will be updated, the City will send out official address notification letters to the owner as well as to the following organizations:
- Beverly Hills Finance Department
- Beverly Hills Fire Department
- Beverly Hills Information Technology Department
- Beverly Hills Police Department
- Beverly Hills Public Works
- County 911 Coordinator
- Los Angeles County Assessor’s Office
- Southern California Edison
- The Gas Company
- S. Post Office
In the case of address verification by a tenant, please complete the Address Verification Form
In the case of address verification by a property manager, please complete the Address Verification Form - Property Manager.
Both aforementioned documents should be emailed to email@example.com (ATTN: Records Staff).