- From January 29 to February 13, 2020, the 400 block of N. Crescent Drive will be closed due to construction. Please use alternative designated tour bus zones and routes.
- From January 2020 through April 2020, partial closures will occur at the Wilshire/Beverly intersection due to the Metro Purple Line construction. Left and right turns will be prohibited. Expect heavy traffic along Wilshire Blvd. and Beverly Dr. during construction. Please use Olympic Blvd. and other designated tour bus travel routes. See map below:
Tour bus zones
- 200 block of North Beverly Drive adjacent to the Montage Beverly Hills Hotel
(Shuttles and vans only; daily, 10am to 4 pm; active passenger loading zone, no staging)
- 400 block of North Crescent Drive adjacent to City Hall
(Saturdays and Sundays only, 8am to 10pm; active passenger loading zone, no staging)
- 400 block of North Rexford Drive adjacent to the Beverly Hills Library
(Sundays only, active passenger loading zone, no staging)
- 9300 block of Burton Way adjacent to the Beverly Hills Courthouse
(Sundays only, 8am to 6 pm; active passenger loading zone and vehicle staging during Sunday Farmers’ Market)
- North Santa Monica Boulevard, north side, between North Canon Drive and Crescent Drive at the bus cut-out (Daily, 8am to 10pm; active passenger loading zone, no staging)
- Third Street, south side, between Civic Center Drive and Foothill Road (Daily, 8am to 10pm; active passenger loading zone and vehicle staging)
Information for Tour Operators
The designated access route to the Third Street Tour Bus Zone is via eastbound North Santa Monica Boulevard to Civic Center Drive only. Tour vehicles may not use Park Way or other residential streets north of Santa Monica Boulevard.
Passenger headphones or earphones are required on all modified-roof tour buses in Beverly Hills. Loudspeakers, public address systems or other voice amplification devices are prohibited.
Only vehicles with a maximum gross vehicle rate of 10,000 pounds are allowed on the following streets within the business triangle:
- Bedford Drive from Wilshire Boulevard to N. Santa Monica Boulevard
- Brighton Way from Canon Drive to Wilshire Boulevard
- Canon Drive from Wilshire Boulevard to N. Santa Monica Boulevard
- Dayton Way from Canon Drive to Wilshire Boulevard
- Rodeo Drive from Wilshire Boulevard to N. Santa Monica Boulevard
- S. Santa Monica Boulevard from Wilshire Boulevard to Beverly Drive
If you would like to be included in our Tour Bus Company Email List for future announcements/notices, please send an email to email@example.com with your name and contact information.