- Pursuant to Ordinance 18-O-2747 adopted by the Beverly Hills City Council on January 9, 2018, passenger headphones or earphones are required on all modified-roof tour buses in Beverly Hills, effective February 9, 2018. No person shall use a loudspeaker, public address system or other voice amplification device, other than those requiring passenger use of headphones or earphones, on a tour bus which has had its roof substantially modified or removed.
TOUR BUS ZONES
- 200 block of North Beverly Drive adjacent to the Montage Beverly Hills Hotel (Shuttles and vans only; daily, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; active passenger loading zone, no staging)
- 400 block of North Crescent Drive adjacent to City Hall (Saturdays and Sundays only, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.; active passenger loading zone, no staging)
- 400 block of North Rexford Drive adjacent to the the Beverly Hills Library (Sundays only, active passenger loading zone, no staging)
- 9300 block of Burton Way adjacent to the Beverly Hills Courthouse (Sundays only, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.; active passenger loading zone and vehicle staging during Sunday Farmers’ Market)
- North Santa Monica Boulevard, north side, between North Canon Drive and Crescent Drive at the bus cut-out (Daily, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.; active passenger loading zone, no staging)
- Third Street, south side, between Civic Center Drive and Foothill Road (Daily, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.; active passenger loading zone and vehicle staging)
The designated access route to the Third Street Tour Bus Zone is via eastbound North Santa Monica Boulevard to Civic Center Drive only. Tour vehicles may not use Park Way or other residential streets north of Santa Monica Boulevard.
On November 17, 2015, the City Council approved an ordinance modifying the heavy vehicle weight limit on Rodeo Drive, Canon Drive, Brighton Way, Dayton Way, Bedford Drive and a portion of South Santa Monica Boulevard within the business triangle. Only vehicles with a maximum gross vehicle weight of 10,000-pounds will be allowed to travel on the designated street blocks. The ordinance took effect on December 18, 2015.
TOUR BUS COMPANY EMAIL LIST
If you would like to be included in our Tour Bus Company Email List for future announcements/notices, please send an email to email@example.com with your name and contact information.