wELCOME bACK TO gREYSTONE!
The park grounds are open for exterior visits 10am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Reservations are no longer required.
WHEN YOU VISIT:
- If you are feeling unwell with symptoms associated with COVID-19 or have been in close contact with anyone experiencing symptoms, please do not visit.
- Public restrooms are located in the original firehouse near the mansion. Please follow all posted signage.
- Due to the historic nature of the site, there are some areas with limited disability access. Please call 310.285.6830 or email BHEvents@beverlyhills.org if you have questions about accessibility.
- We are not able to allow animals onsite, with the exception of service animals as defined by the ADA. Please leave your animals at home.
- Smoking (including vaping and e-cigarettes) is prohibited in all areas of the park, including the parking lot.
- Picnics are not allowed and no alcohol on the property.
- All filming and photography, with the exception of tourist souvenir photography, requires a permit.
NON-COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY PERMITS AVAILABLE
Engagement photos, wedding photos (couple only), family photos, quinceañera photos, and other commemorative photography all fall within this category. Permits are currently available for a maximum 6 people (including the photographer). Permits are not available on National Holidays. Reservations can be made two weeks in advance of the requested date. For example, January 20th will be eligible for permit requests starting January 6th at 8am.
- Rates are $284/hour (Beverly Hills residents), $349/hour (non-residents)
- Permits are available for one hour or two hours (pending availability)
Please call 310.285.6830 or email BHEvents@beverlyhills.org to inquire about availability and for more information about the permit process.
SITE TOURS & EVENT RENTALS
We are not currently offering site tours, but you are welcome to visit the grounds on your own. More information about events, including when dates open for booking, can be found at beverlyhills.org/youreventatgreystone
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
The entrance to the park is located at 905 Loma Vista Drive, Beverly Hills, CA, 90210. Free parking is available in the lot at the top of the park. A map of the park can be found here.