PARKS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED
As the City of Beverly Hills continues its approach to protecting the community from the spread of COVID-19, the City has announced the temporary closure of all City Parks as well as its Community Dog Park in anticipation of a busy weekend beginning 6 pm May 9 to 6 am May 11. For more info, visit beverlyhills.org/novelcoronavirus
Other City parks offer passive settings, art sculptures, playgrounds and fountains.
Arnaz Mini Park
151 N. Arnaz Drive
Crescent Drive Mini Park
154 N. Crescent Drive
Hamel Mini Park
214 S. Hamel Drive
Maltz Mini Park
9800 Sunset Blvd.
Oakhurst Mini Park
120 S. Oakhurst Drive
Reeves Mini Park
125 S. Reeves Drive
Rexford Mini Park
362 N. Rexford Drive
To see a map of all the Mini Parks in Beverly Hills, visit the City Parks webpage.
Mini Park Rules:
Hours: 8am - Dusk
Dogs must be kept on maximum six-foot leash at all times and owner shall be respondible for cleaning up after dog; subject to maximum fine of $500 or one year in jail.
B.H.M.C. 5 -- 2.202
Per B.H.M.C. 8 -- 1.03; 8 -- 1.04; 8 -- 1.07, the following are prohibited in this park:
- Possession of alcoholic beverages, smoking and narcotics
- Children's use of play equipment or presence near any water feature without recommended adult supervision
- Unauthorized use of the water feature such as wading, washing or playing within
- Bicycle, skateboard, scooter or skate riding
- Amplified sounds
- Use of barbeque, grill, hibachi, smoker, open fire or generator
- Projectiles, sports equipment, land or air remote controlled vehicles
- Use of folding tables or chairs
- Vendors, caterers, entertainers or animal attractions
- Hanging or posting of items such as pinatas, balloons, signs, etc. on trees or walls