Located at 9650 Sunset Boulevard, Will Rogers Park opened in 1915 as the first municipal park in the City, at that time called Sunset Park. In 1926, entertainer Will Rogers was appointed first "Honorary Mayor" of Beverly Hills and, in 1952, the City renamed the Park, Will Rogers Memorial Park. Some recent improvements include:
- Replacement of asphalt walkways with decomposed granite.
- New energy efficient security lights.
- An irrigation system and many new trees and plant materials.
- Modifications to the restroom facilities.
- Restoration of the existing retaining walls.
- Two monument park signs. Two bronze commemorative plaques.