We are open! Can't wait to see you at the Farmers' Market!
The Market will temporarily open from 8am-9am to better serve our senior population and those at high risk due to COVID-19.
For your safety, please see the following guidelines for the Farmers' Market:
- We will only have Farmers and prepackaged foods at this time; if there is anyone you are looking for in particular, please give us a call and we will help assist you further
- Shop Safely, social distancing to be practiced by all
- Please stay home if you don't feel well or are experiencing ANY symptoms of illness
- Please be patient, there might be a wait to enter the market or at your favorite stand
- Please bring your face covering and utilize hand washing stations when needed
- Please leave all non-service animals home, they will not be permitted to enter the market
- Please only send one family member per household to do your shopping to help us reduce crowds
- We will not have a petting zoo, seating area or live music at this time.
- We will not be providing shopping carts at this time, please bring your own reusable bags for ease
Farmers' Market Information
Beverly Hills Farmers' Market is open Sundays from 9:00am to 1:00pm rain or shine.
9300 block of Civic Center Drive between Third Street and Santa Monica Boulevard
Two hours free parking in the Civic Center Parking Structure at 450 Rexford Drive
For general information, please call 310.285.6830
The Beverly Hills Farmers' Market is a weekly outdoor certified market which provides the finest California-grown, fresh and seasonal fruits and vegetables, juices, breads, specialty items and more in a festive outdoor setting. You should also check out the great videos and recipes in our Farm to Table section.
Buy Fresh Buy Local.
Connect with us on social media