Welcome to the Beverly Hills Fire Department website. The Beverly Hills Fire Department is charged with the preservation of life and property within the Beverly Hills community. The dedicated men and women of the Beverly Hills Fire Department protect approximately 34,000 residents and an estimated 150,000-200,000 daily visitors in a 5.7 square mile area. Highly-trained and properly equipped firefighters respond to fires, rescues, medical emergencies, chemical releases, and natural disasters. The Fire Department’s reputation for exemplary service is underscored by its Class I rating from the Insurance Services Office, an elite distinction carried by only a few fire departments in the nation.
The Beverly Hills Fire Department operates the city's three fire stations and responds to over 7,000 incidents per year. The 97 firefighters and civilian personnel are led by Fire Chief Gregory Barton.
Fire Department Headquarters
445 N. Rexford Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Phone: (310) 281-2700
Fax: (310) 278-2449
For non-emergency calls for fire services, please contact (310) 550-4900.
Fire stations are always staffed 24 hours a day.
For direct links:
- Brush Clearance Program: http://www.beverlyhills.org/fdbrush
- Fuel Modification: http://www.beverlyhills.org/fuelmodification
- Fire Department CERT Program: http://www.beverlyhills.org/fdcert
- Community Education & Awareness: http://www.beverlyhills.org/fdcommunityed
- Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.beverlyhills.org/fdfaq
- Hazardous Materials: http://www.beverlyhills.org/fdhazmat
- Fire Inspection Program: http://www.beverlyhills.org/fdinspections
- Knox Box: http://www.beverlyhills.org/fdknoxbox
- Fire Department Special Fire Permits: http://www.beverlyhills.org/fdpermits
- Fire Department Plan Check and Guidelines: http://www.beverlyhills.org/fdplancheck
- Fire Department Records Requests: http://www.beverlyhills.org/fdrecords
- Fire Department Complaints: http://www.beverlyhills.org/fdcomplaints