Fire Extinguisher Demonstration
The Beverly Hills Fire Department (BHFD) provides fire extinguisher training and demonstrations to businesses located within the city limits. The program provides video, lecture, handouts and hands-on experience. Demonstrations can be done at BHFD Headquarters or at your place of business.
Benefits of Basic Fire and Life Safety Information
- How and when to use a fire extinguisher in the event of an emergency
- Hands-on training with the fire extinguishers
- When to call 9-1-1
Schedule a Demonstration
To schedule a fire extinguisher demonstration, please call 310-281-2703 at least three weeks in advance of the date you wish to have your demonstration. Please provide the following information:
- Name and address of the business
- Contact name and phone number
- Number of employees
- Date and time you desire the training
- The group must be between 10-20 employees.
- No demonstrations will be scheduled before 9 a.m. or between the hours of noon - 1 p.m. Mon-Friday.
Thank you for your interest in fire extinguisher demonstrations from the Beverly Hills Fire Department. For additional information, please read here about Fire Extinguishers.