The Beverly Hills Fire Department strives to educate our community on fire prevention. Our “Prevention through Education” outreach initiative is to facilitate all public education and fire prevention activities. This includes working with public and private organizations, community groups, schools, churches, businesses, and all Beverly Hills citizens requesting information on fire safety. Community Outreach can involve presentations/demonstrations, sharing literature, interactive teaching and all other activities involving fire safety education.
- FEMA https://www.usfa.fema.gov/prevention/outreach/media/
- NFPA https://www.nfpa.org/Public-Education/Resources/Safety-tip-sheets
- CA Gov. http://www.fire.ca.gov/communications/communications_firesafety
- Fire Safe Kids http://firesafekids.org/
- Safe Kids Worldwide https://www.safekids.org/fire
- Home Fire Sprinklers https://homefiresprinkler.org
- Fireworks Awareness https://www.nfpa.org/fireworks