The Beverly Hills Fire Department will investigate all fire-related complaints. If the complaint is not fire-related, we will do our best to direct your concern to the appropriate department. Please keep in mind that “fire hazards” are only deemed as such by the Fire Department, not the public. The Beverly Hills Fire Department does not get involved in civil/legal issues between neighbors. The Beverly Hills Fire Department can recommend you seek legal or expert advice in certain situations beyond the Fire Department’s expertise. Please complete the Complaint Form and provide as much detailed information as possible.
- Can the Beverly Hills Fire Department address the tree that is overhanging onto my property?
- What can the Fire Department do about my neighbor's tree touching the power lines?
- What if my neighbor has trash and debris throughout their property and I feel it's a fire hazard?
- My building hasn't had a working elevator for a while and I fear that in an emergency I won't able to get out. Can you help?
- How do I know if the building I reside in is maintaining all its fire protections systems?
- There is a dead/dry tree near the right-of-way. Is that my responsibility to remove or is that the City's?
- I reside in the City of Beverly Hills. There is a property adjacent to mine that is located in the City of Los Angeles which has overgrown dead vegetation and feel it is a fire hazard. Can the City of Beverly Hills Fire Department address the fire hazard?
- I live in a multi-family complex and have concerns with another tenant in the building in regards to a possible hoarding situation. Can the fire department inspect?