Senior and Disabled Dial-A-Ride Shuttle Program
The Beverly Hills Dial-A-Ride Shuttle provides free curb-to-curb, shared-ride transportation for Beverly Hills senior residents aged 62 and older and disabled* residents of any age. The shuttle transports passengers to any location within the City of Beverly Hills. Services include:
- Medical Trips
- Supermarket Trips
- Non-medical and Recreational Trips
- Monday Roxbury Park Trip
Service hours are Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 4 PM. Last pick-up is at 3:30 PM.
*Disabled residents are required to provide an original letter from a doctor verifying a disability that prohibits driving a personal vehicle or using public transit.
- Dial-A-Ride transports passengers to medical facilities within the City of Beverly Hills and certain medical facilities adjacent to the City, including:
- Cedars-Sinai on Third Street in Los Angeles
- Kaiser Permanente on Cadillac Avenue in Los Angeles
- UCLA Medical Center on Westwood Plaza in Los Angeles
- Reservations for medical appointments may be made up to one month in advance and for non-medical trips up to one week in advance
- Please schedule medical appointments after 10 AM (Kaiser Permanente appointments after 10:30 AM)
- Every Friday from 10 AM to 1 PM:
- Whole Foods at 239 N. Crescent Dr.
- Pavilions at 9467 W. Olympic Blvd.
- Ralphs at 9040 Beverly Blvd.
- Every first Thursday of the month from 10 AM to 1 PM:
- Trader Joe's at 8500 Burton Way (starting February 2022)
- 99 Cents Only Store at 6121 Wilshire Blvd.
For more information and to register for the program, please call (310) 275-2791.
SENIOR AND DISABLED ON-DEMAND TRANSPORTATION PROGRAM
The City of Beverly Hills, in partnership with Ambiance Transportation, provides subsidized trips to senior and disabled residents on short notice, during weekend and evening hours, or to destinations outside the Dial-A-Ride Shuttle service area. Rides are provided by an Ambiance or Lyft vehicle.
The program is for Beverly Hills residents age 62 or older, and disabled residents with certain medical conditions. Participants may purchase $24 of fare credits for only $6.00. Participants may travel to and from locations that are within 10 miles of the borders of the City of Beverly Hills.
To register, please visit www.beverlyhills.org/SeniorOnDemand or call (310) 981-9318.
Metro Bus Pass Senior Discount Program
Beverly Hills residents age 62 or older, and disabled residents of any age, are eligible for 30-day discounted bus passes for $7.00. Proof of Beverly Hills residency (i.e., utility bill) and a Metro Reduced Fare TAP ID Card are required for each purchase.
Resident Seniors and disabled persons must first obtain a Reduced Fare TAP I.D. Card from METRO.
For questions regarding Metro TAP, call 1-866-827-8646 or visit www.taptogo.net/TAPContact.
After obtaining a Metro Reduced Fare TAP ID Card from Metro, Beverly Hills residents may purchase a Senior 30-day pass Monday through Friday at the three locations below:
- Roxbury Park Community Center, 471 S. Roxbury Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- La Cienega Community Center, 8400 Gregory Way, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Beverly Hills City Hall, 455 North Rexford Drive (1st floor, Cashier), Beverly Hills, CA 90210
7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information regarding the City's Metro Bus Pass Senior Discount Program, please call (310) 285-6840.
Access Services Inc.
Access Services Inc. is a county-wide agency that provides shared ride, curb-to-curb transportation to serve the needs of individuals with disabilities throughout the Los Angeles County. Access Services provides transportation within ¾ mile of each bus route or rail line for those individuals unable to board, ride or disembark public buses or rail transportation. Access Services operates seven days a week, 24 hours a day in most areas with reduced "Night Owl" services between 1:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m.
There is a certification process to ensure that service is reserved for individuals who truly cannot use accessible fixed route transportation systems. For an application or more information regarding Access Services Inc., please visit their website at www.accessla.org or call (800) 827-0829 [(800) 827-1359 for the hearing impaired].