- Construction work has begun on Coldwater Canyon Drive to replace aging pipeline and install new pipeline. Through early 2024, work will take place 8 PM – 6 PM Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). Coldwater Canyon Drive from Rexford Drive to Monte Cielo Drive will have only one lane open in each direction; however, in certain locations, only one lane will be available for both directions. Motorists are urged to use alternate routes, be courteous and yield to those leaving their driveways and homes in the impacted area.
- Please be aware of Metro construction closures in the City. CLICK HERE for more information on Metro construction updates.
- ONLY tour shuttles/vans are allowed to load/unload at the designated "Tour Shuttle Loading Only" zone on the 200 block of North Beverly Drive adjacent to The Maybourne Beverly Hills hotel. Staging and idling is not allowed in this area.
- Citations will be issued to tour buses, shuttles or vans that stage, idle, or load/unload passengers in any undesignated tour bus loading zone, including parking meters (bagged or unbagged) or at red curbs.
- Per the Beverly Hills Municipal Code,
- tour buses/shuttles are not allowed to idle or leave engines on while parked in a tour bus loading or staging zone (BHMC 7-2-209).
- sightseeing vehicles are prohibited from pick up or discharge of passengers in residential areas (BHMC 7-2-210); and
- no person shall use a loudspeaker, public address system or other voice amplification device, other than those requiring passenger use of headphones or earphones (BHMC 7-2-211).
Tour bus zones
- 200 block of North Beverly Drive adjacent to The Maybourne Beverly Hills hotel
(Shuttles and vans only; daily, 10am to 4pm; active passenger loading zone, no staging)
- 400 block of North Crescent Drive adjacent to City Hall
(Saturdays and Sundays only, 8am to 10pm; active passenger loading zone, no staging)
- 400 block of North Rexford Drive adjacent to the Beverly Hills Library
(Sundays only*, active passenger loading zone, no staging)
- 9300 block of Burton Way adjacent to the Beverly Hills Courthouse
(Sundays only, 8am to 6 pm; active passenger loading zone and vehicle staging during Sunday Farmers' Market)
- North Santa Monica Boulevard, north side, between North Canon Drive and Crescent Drive at the bus cut-out (Daily, 8am to 10pm; active passenger loading zone, no staging)
- Third Street, south side, between Civic Center Drive and Foothill Road (Daily, 8am to 10pm; active passenger loading zone and vehicle staging)
Information for Tour Operators
The designated access route to the Third Street Tour Bus Zone is via eastbound North Santa Monica Boulevard to Civic Center Drive only. Tour vehicles may not use Park Way or other residential streets north of Santa Monica Boulevard.
Passenger headphones or earphones are required on all modified-roof tour buses in Beverly Hills. Loudspeakers, public address systems or other voice amplification devices are prohibited.
Only vehicles with a maximum gross vehicle rate of 10,000 pounds are allowed on the following streets within the business triangle:
- Bedford Drive from Wilshire Boulevard to N. Santa Monica Boulevard
- Brighton Way from Canon Drive to Wilshire Boulevard
- Canon Drive from Wilshire Boulevard to N. Santa Monica Boulevard
- Dayton Way from Canon Drive to Wilshire Boulevard
- Rodeo Drive from Wilshire Boulevard to N. Santa Monica Boulevard
- S. Santa Monica Boulevard from Wilshire Boulevard to Beverly Drive
If you would like to be included in our Tour Bus Company Email List for future announcements/notices, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information.