Utility Rates for Water, Stormwater, Wastewater and Solid Waste
5-Year Water Charge Increases
The City's 5 years water charge increase from 2018 to 2022 is to fund water quality, reliability, and infrastructure projects.
Instructions for the Customer Bill Impact Tool can be found in the downloaded document.
- Water Utility Cost of Service Study (2019)
- Water Rates Adjustments Town Hall Meeting Presentation
- Proposed Water Rate Adjustments Notice 2018
- Proposed Water Rate Adjustments FAQs 2018
- See your water usage in Water Tracker - Sign Up for Water Tracker
- City of Beverly Hills Cost Allocation Study (Outside Customers, November 2017)