Welcome to our Writer's Corner, we hope that here you will find many resources that can be useful and help you in publishing your book. For more information on SELF-e, please refer to this Library Journal article.
Wants to find to find the best self-published book in the State of Califronia.
This year’s contest kicks off on April 1, 2018, and submissions will be accepted through June 30, 2018.
The winners of this contest will receive:
• $500 each in Adult and Young Adult categories
• A write-up in the December print issue of Library Journal
• Honors at ALA Midwinter 2019 THRIVE Reception in Seattle
• Opportunities to promote your book(s) at California Public Libraries
• A Library Journal Digital Review (Winners + Honorable Mentions)
Each book that is submitted to the contest must be:
• In an adult fiction or young adult fiction genre
• Written by a California resident
• Available in either ePUB or PDF file
Submit your work at: