10 a.m. to 4 p.m.*
(*Please note tickets will not be sold after 2 p.m. on the day of the event.)
Ticket price - $125.00
(Children under 10 are free)
Parking and ticket sales on the day of the event will be at the
First Credit Bank Building, 9255 Sunset Blvd., in West Hollywood.
No Refunds - No Will Call - No Pets Allowed
Your all-inclusive ticket covers:
- Viewing of world-class vintage automobiles and motorcycles
- Commemorative program book & poster
- Rare access to the interior of Greystone Mansion and all Estate grounds
- Gourmet food, beverages and libations
- Marketplace of automobilia, books, fine art, jewelry, fashion and antiques
- Free off-site parking and shuttles to Greystone (no on-site parking is available)
- Access to the Friends of Greystone Historic exhibit/gift shop
Greystone Estate has limited handicap accessibility.
A portion of proceeds goes to The Friends of Greystone's restoration fund. For further information about the Friends of Greystone, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, click here.
For more information call 310.285.6830.
*Lost or stolen tickets can be re-issued. Tickets can be transferred. Click here.