Event Ticket Sales
Buy and print your tickets online! Click here or on the steering wheel, below, to buy now.
Buy online and save!*
$120.00 in advance
Children under 10 are free
Parking and ticket sales on the day of the event will be at the First Credit Bank Building, 9255 Sunset Blvd., in West Hollywood. Please note that tickets will not be sold after 2pm on May 4th.
Your all-inclusive ticket covers:
- Viewing of world-class vintage automobiles and motorcycles
- Commemorative program book & poster
- Rare access to the interior of Greystone Mansion and all Estate grounds
- Gourmet food, beverages and libations
- Marketplace of automobilia, books, fine art, jewelry, fashion and antiques
- Free off-site parking and shuttles to Greystone (no on-site parking is available)
- 2-for-1 discount pass to the Petersen Automotive Museum
- Access to the Friends of Greystone Historic exhibit/gift shop
No Refunds - No Will Call - No Pets Allowed
Greystone Estate has limited handicap accessibility.
A portion of proceeds goes to The Friends of Greystone's restoration fund.
For further information about the Friends of Greystone, a nonprofit 501(c)(3)
organization, click here.
For more information call 310.285.6830.
*Lost or stolen tickets can be re-issued. Tickets can be transferred. Click here.