The City of Beverly Hills' COMMERCIAL SERVICES DIVISION provides routine and special solid waste services for all businesses and multi-family dwellings in the City.
- The City is currently under a six-year exclusive contract with Crown Disposal Co. Inc. to provide all services in Beverly Hills.
- The City of Beverly Hills Commercial Customer Service staff handles all requests (service level changes, monthly billing, special requests, and complaints).
- The City of Beverly Hills Commercial Services Division also handles all roll-off bin service for businesses and residents. This service is provided for construction/remodeling jobs, large landscaping projects, and other special large projects.
Public Right-of-Way Use Permits are issued by the Community Development department.
Click here for Commercial and Residential roll-off bin permit info.
COMMERCIAL SERVICES DIVISION
If you need to remove any construction material, you must request a temporary bin (Roll-off). The fees vary depending on the size of the bin. Please contact us for more details.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(310) 288-2806 for Roll-Offs (Temporary Construction Bins)
(310) 285-2466 for Commercial Accounts
MANDATORY COMMERCIAL RECYCLING:
Assembly Bill 341 requires mandatory commercial recycling in California beginning July 1, 2012. Businesses or public entities that subscribe to a service of 4 cubic yards or more of solid waste per week must recycle. Multi-family dwellings of 5 units or more must also recycle. Click here to view the Beverly Hills/Crown Disposal Commercial Recycling Flyer.
For more information on Mandatory Commercial Recycling (AB 341) please see the California Resources, Recycling, and Recovery (CalRecycle) website at: http://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/Recycle/Commercial/default.htm