REFUSE, GREEN WASTE, RECYCLING AND HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE
This information explains collection services for residents who place their trash, greenwaste and recyclable items at the curb.
THERE IS DIFFERENT INFORMATION FOR ALLEY COLLECTIONS.
The City of Beverly Hills has developed an integrated approach to waste collection services, this includes:
Black or Blue containers are for:
- Household refuse (animal waste can be thrown in black or blue bins)
- Recyclable items
(NOTE: When blue containers need replacing, a black container will be used.)
Green containers are for:
- Grass Clippings
- Tree Trimmings
These programs were designed to help the City reduce waste sent to landfills.
STATE MANDATES REDUCTION GOALS OF 50%
- All trash, green waste and recycling containers are picked up on the same day
- Place containers two feet apart with the handles facing toward your home
- Do not leave green waste or trash outside of the containers or on the ground
- Containers must be removed from the street before 6:00 p.m. on refuse collection day
For more information please contact our Public Works Customer Service Department: