PROOF OF RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS:
Residents of Beverly Hills receive priority registration! Proof of residency is required when registering for the first time in our database. Proof will also be required should an individual move to a different Beverly Hills address, or if mail is returned. Please send ONE of the following acceptable proofs of residency. Proof MUST be current and will be limited to the following:
- Utility Bill (gas, electric, water, cable or cell phone bill)
- Rental Lease Agreement
Please note: In the event that a person other than the parent of a underage dependent claims guardianship of that dependent, legal proof of guardianship must be provided. Otherwise, the residency of the underage dependent(s) will be classified based upon residency of the parent. Proof of legal guardianship documents must be either of the following: court signed "Order Appointing Guardian of Minor" or a certified copy of "Letters of Guardianship."
REQUEST AN ON-LINE ACCOUNT:
Once your Residency status has been established you may request an account by completing the on-line application. The application must be completed with the name of the adult that will be paying for classes. You will be notified by e-mail from BHReg@beverlyhills.org in one (1) business day of your Client ID number and Family PIN (password). Please keep this information in a safe place for future reference.
Persons giving false information regarding name, age, and address may be dropped from the class or activity without refund or credit.
Registration constitutes authorization to use program/participant photographs for City marketing purposes. We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service.
- If space is available, registration is accepted. Call to verify an opening. Sorry we do not permit auditing of classes.
- Cancellation may be required when pre-enrollments are low. Your registration enables the class to be held - PLEASE PRE-REGISTER.
- Classes are subject to instructor change, rescheduling or cancellation.
- Wait list are established once a class is filled.
- If a vacancy occurs, wait list participants will be notified by phone in the order they were placed on the list.
- Participants will then have one (1) business day to contact the Registration Office to pay for the class.
- Failure to contact the office will result in the name being removed from the wait list, and the next participant will be contacted.
The Beverly Hills Recreation and Parks Department strives to provide you with the highest quality recreation programs and activities. If for some reason you are not satisfied, we will arrange for the following:
- Transfer to another Department class in the same session.
- Receive a full refund. A full refund will be issued if you are dissatisfied and the cancellation meets the following guidelines:
- Class is canceled by the Department.
- We are notified before the second class meeting in classes longer than four weeks.
Otherwise, we only issue refunds if the class is full and your space can filled from the wait list. A $10 service charge will be applied, as well as, payments for courses attended.
In case of refunds requested after two weeks into a class session (for classes longer than four weeks), a pro-rated refund plus a service charge may be assessed for a student's inability to continue due to medical reasons. A doctor's note is required.
**Does not apply to Aquatics, Excursions, Winter Camps, Spring Camps, Summer Camps, and Preschool. There are no refunds for any camps. Please see class descriptions for any exceptions to this policy.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Registration Office:
Office hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, closed weekends and holidays.
We Create Community through People, Parks and Programs