Font Size

Questions (Ask Bev)

Video on Demand


iMap (GIS)


Water Tracker

Org Chart

Advocate Registration
Search Website
List of Indoor Facilities

To view our indoor rentals, click the links on the left.
Facility Reservations

Looking for an affordable, versatile, and beautiful place to hold your next birthday party, family reunion or business luncheon? The City of Beverly Hills offers you a choie of well-maintained, private facilities that provide all the amenities
8 Solar Projects at City Facilities 6-2-16

6/2/2016 Beverly Hills Solar Energy Project Website 1 LINK6/2/2016 7:30 AM Lifetime Environmental Benefits 6/2/2016 Beverly Hills Solar Energy Project Website 2 LINK 6/2/2016 Beverly Hills Solar Energy Project Website 3 LINK 6/2/2016 Bev
FAQ - What sports facilities must I reserve?

Roxbury Park: Tennis Courts, Baseball Diamond, Soccer Field. If you wish, you may reserve the Volleyball Court but it is not required. Please note: the Baseball Diamond and Soccer field are only available for reservations in July and August.
Facility Policy for Muni Gallery & City Hall facilities

is to prescribe standards for the City’s rental of its facilities to the general public. These standards are intended to facilitate orderly processing of rental applications and to preserve the non-public forum status of the facilities. City-sponsored
Bid No. 15-47: Modernization of Hydraulic Elevator Equipment in Three City Facilities

of Beverly Hills, 455 North Rexford Drive, Room 290, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. The following should be clearly marked on the outside of the package: "Modernization of Hydraulic Elevator Equipment in Three City Facilities- Phase 4"
FAQ - Do you allow alcohol at all your facilities?

The use of alcohol, tobacco, or narcotics is not allowed in any City facility nor anywhere on park grounds.
FAQ - What sport facilities are available for use at parks in Beverly Hills?

on a seasonal basis. Please check out our Parks and Recreation website to view sports facilities offered at each park: city parks
FAQ - How can I start and teach a class in one of your recreation facilities? Aimed toward youth recreation.

In order to teach at one of our centers you need to be a vendor for the Community Services department. Please email your information to Chris Best, Senior Recreation Supervisor, at cbest@beverlyhills.org or call 310-285-6811.
FAQ - How can I start and teach a class in one of your recreation facilities? Aimed toward adult recreation.

A written proposal must be submitted in writing giving full details on the type of class, the days per week offered, the type of room the class will need and suggested fees. References must also be included. Send to Roxbury Community Park; Attn: Pa
1   2   3   4   5   ... 69   >>