Font Size

Questions (Ask Bev)

Video on Demand


iMap (GIS)


Water Tracker

Org Chart

Advocate Registration
Search Website
CoBH Investment Policy

CoBH Investment Policy
Conference and Visitors Bureau

Conference and Visitors Bureau
FAQ - Does the trolley return visitors to the starting location (Rodeo Dr./Dayton Way)?

Investment Policy

CoBH Investment Policy
Power Outages

Power to the City of Beverly Hills is provided by Southern California Edison. Power outages can occur during the summer months when demand for energy is high. The City is recommending that residents and visitors do their part in being prepared
FAQ - How can I purchase Beverly Hills merchandise?

The Beverly Hills Conference & Visitors Bureau carries a select number of Beverly Hills-branded merchandise items for purchase at the Visitor Center located at 9400 S. Santa Monica Blvd. in Beverly Hills. For more information please call
FAQ - Where can I find information on visiting the City of Beverly Hills?

The best source of information on shopping, dining and staying in Beverly Hills is on the Beverly Hills Conference and Visitors Center website. Go to http://www.lovebeverlyhills.org/
Legislative Advocate Registration Form

Legislative Advocate Registration Homepage The City of Beverly Hills Municipal Code (BHMC) states that any paid Legislative Advocate that engages in communication with the City must fill out a form for that purpose. In April
FAQ - Are any other tours of Beverly Hills available?

The trolley tour is the only Beverly Hills tour operated by the City of Beverly Hills. For other tours, contact the Beverly Hills Conference and Visitors Bureau at (310) 248-1000 or (800) 345-2210.
Explore Beverly Hills

Explore Beverly Hills is an official app from the City of Beverly Hills in collaboration with the Beverly Hills Conference and Visitor's Bureau. Special thanks to the Beverly Hills Conference and Visitors Bureau (CVB) for providing details
1   2   3   4   5   ... 8   >>