Questions (Ask Bev)
Video on Demand
City of Beverly Hills
Motion: Action: COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE AUDIENCE Speakers: None. ADOPTION OF MINUTES 1. Minutes from the Design Review Commission Meeting on February 7, 2013. Motion: Action: CONTINUED AND NEW
2. ADOPTION OF RULES OF PROCEDURE Resolution
an informational update. COMMENTS FROM COMMISSIONERS (ORAL) There were no Commissioner comments. ORAL COMMUNICATION FROM THE AUDIENCE Myra Demeter reiterated her concern about employees of adjacent
with C Permits parking on her street.
September 19, 2013
CONSIDERATION OF MINUTES Minutes from the Human Relations Commission Meeting of July 18, 2013 CONTINUED AND NEW
COMMISSION REPORTS: HRC REPRESENTATIVES Report from Beverly Hills Unified School District: Dr. Brian Goldberg Report from Beverly Hills
100th Anniversary PowerPoint
Anniversary, along with recommendations for regional and community events and tourism initiatives that pay tribute to Beverly Hills’ past, present and future. Objectives • Celebrate the community • Promote Beverly Hills
6-13-13 PC Minutes
days of the meeting. Visit www.beverlyhills,or to access those recordings. Planning Commission Regular Meeting Minutes June 13, 2013 PLANNING COMMISSION / BOARD OF ZONING ADJUSTMENTS / PLANNING AGENCY PUBLIC HEARINGS 2. 1111 — 1115
Health and Safety Commission Minutes - March 18, 2013
None. P. Mottice Muller, A. Tarazon, G. Herrera, T. Kosterman, W. Hughes, M. Subin, and M. Millan. NEW
1. WATER QUALITY UPDATE Gehovanny Herrera, Water System Operations Supervisor of the Public Works Department provided an update
Health and Safety Commission Minutes - April 22, 2013
• Commission Calendar • Zero Tolerance Distracted Driving • Live Commission Meetings Action: Received and filed. NEW
1. REPORT ON HURRICANE SANDY Kathy Moy, Beverly Hills resident and FEMA reservist reported on her recent deployment to Hurricane
7-11-13 PC Minutes
are available online within three
days of the meeting. Visit www.beverlyhills.om to access those recordings. Planning Commission Regular Meeting Minutes July 11, 2013 STUDY SESSION 3. Central Area Single-Family Dwelling Bulk and Mass Study — Issues
2-20-14 Special Meeting Minutes
of the Cultural Heritage Commission’s meetings are available online within three
days of the meeting. Visit www.beverlyhills.org to access those recordings. Cultural Heritage Commission Special Meeting Minutes February 20, 2014 PUBLIC HEARINGS 2.
April 10, 2014 Fine Art Commission Special Meeting
22. Other Items CONTINUED AND NEW
4. PROTECTION MEASURES FOR KUSAMA’S HYMN OF LIFE A sub-committee comprised of the Fine Art Commissioners Chalom and Kaye and Recreation and Parks Commissioners Gersh and Anderson
Subscribe to this page to be notified via email
when updates to this page are made.
© Copyright 2012
City of Beverly Hills. All Rights Reserved.