Font Size

Questions (Ask Bev)

Video on Demand


iMap (GIS)


Water Tracker

Org Chart

Advocate Registration
Search Website
FAQ - Who do I speak with if I would like to have my wedding and/or special event at Greystone Park?

Barbara Rosenman in the Greystone office coordinates all wedding events at Greystone. Her direct line is 310.285.6834 and is available Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. You can also view wedding and special event fees at the following link:
FAQ - How can I get literature or information about The Greystone Estate?

Please call 310.285.6830 or view the following link: Greystone Mansion.
Art in the Business District

1. The Peninsula Hotel 9882 Santa Monica Blvd. Flight to Infinity, Bronze By Kirsten Kokkin 7. 201 N. Rodeo Drive Untitled, Mosaic Tile Dome By Larry Evans 2. 436 N Bedford Drive Texas Fountain, Granite By Jesus
RFP 15-05: Notice Inviting Proposals for Equipment Rental and Set-up Services for Special Events

of the firm. Electronic bids (i.e., telephonic, FAX, etc.) are NOT acceptable. All bids shall clearly contain on the outside of the sealed envelope in which they are submitted: RFP 15-05: Proposal for Special Events Equipment Rental and Set-up Services
Advertising Information

Advertising Information
FAQ - Where can I find information on the history of Beverly Hills?

Some history is available on the City website, http://www.beverlyhills.org/about/radio/default.asp. More information can be found by calling the Library archives at 310 288-2285, or by contacting the Beverly Hills Historical Society at (310)
FAQ - How do I go about drawing up an escape plan for my home/business?

to http://www.survivealive.org for information including how to survive alive, tour the survival house, fire and life safety information, and kids & teachers information.
Contractor Corner

Administrative Code by adding section 302.2.5) For more information view Tenant Notification of Pending Construction SPECIAL INSPECTION REQUIREMENTS Top of Page Special Inspections. The special inspector shall
Community Development

OR For Questions and to Obtain Permits For more information on applying for a permit, visit our "Construction and Landuse" page. The Planning Division is responsible for the initial project review and will assist you in meeting any requirements prior to submitting
Voter Information

To verify your voter registration status or for information on where you go to vote, log onto the Los Angeles County Registrar/Recorder's website at www.lavote.net/voter_elections. You may also contact them by phone at (562) 466-1323
<<   1 ...   3   4   5   6   7   ... 72   >>