Font Size

Questions (Ask Bev)

Video on Demand


iMap (GIS)


Water Tracker

Org Chart

Advocate Registration
Search Website
FAQ - Are permits required for commercial filming or photography in the Greystone area? If so, what are the costs and proceedures for obtaining such a permit?

Greystone Park is a popular venue for filming and photography. Filming and photography is available by permit. Please call (310) 285-6835 for more information or click on the link below to download an application with current rates. Greystone
Bid No. 13-40: Business Triangle Wayfinding Sign Fabrication and Installation

FAQ - I am putting up a sign for my business. Do I need a permit?

Yes--you will need a building permit for your sign and an electrical permit if it is lighted.
FAQ - What are the steps involved in opening a business in Beverly Hills?

at the Business Tax Office. Information on businesses that involve food service, planning, zoning or construction regulations can be found on the City's website at http://www.beverlyhills.org/ business/ed/startup.asp
FAQ - How do I go about getting a business license in Beverly Hills?

Information on the requirements and process for getting a business license in Beverly Hills can be found on the City's website at http://www.beverlyhills.org/ business/businesstaxlicense/
FAQ - How do I close my business tax account?

A request to close an account must be submitted to the Business Tax Division in writing. Requests can be submitted via the online form at blweb.beverlyhills.org, emailed to businesstax@beverlyhills.org, or faxed to (310) 285-2441.
FAQ - Can I pay my business taxes over the phone?

Yes you can. Please contact the Business Tax Customer Services at (310) 285-2424.
FAQ - How do I get a copy / duplicate of my business certificate?

A copy of your business tax certificate can be emailed or mailed to you by submitting a request to the Business Tax Division via email at businesstax@beverlyhills.org or by phone at (310) 285-2424.
City Council Okays Trial Dog Park for Entertainment Business District

Dog Park for Entertainment Business District Beverly Hills, CA - The Beverly Hills City Council yesterday voted to create a half-acre, off-leash dog park on City owned-property in the Entertainment Business District for a trial period. The dog
City Hall

City Hall Beverly Hills Filming Locations: City Hall
<<   1 ...   3   4   5   6   7   ... 198   >>