Font Size

Questions (Ask Bev)

Video on Demand


iMap (GIS)


Water Tracker

Org Chart

Advocate Registration
Search Website
Traffic & Parking Commission

Traffic & Parking Commission Jurisdiction and Functions are as follows: Act as advisory to the City Council in all matters which relate to parking and traffic Advise and counsel with the Transportation/Engineering Official and the Police
Civilian Employment Positions

still and video forensic photography; processing for latent fingerprints; presumptive narcotic analysis; restoration of removed or obliterated serial numbers and the examination of fingerprints. Jailers process, transport and ensure the health, safety
Information Technology

in a clear, concise and useful way. New Finance and Enterprise Resource Planning System - The City is in the process of overhauling its finance and enterprise resource planning systems to meet the current and future demands of many City departments
Overnight Parking Guidelines

the Department of Transportation at 310-285-2500 for pro-rated pricing on permits obtained after October. All overnight permits expire on September 30th of the following year. Payment can be mailed to: Department of Transportation, 455 N. Rexford Drive,
Sunset Blvd. Intersections Modification

Works & Transportation Department with any questions or comments at (310) 285-2467 or via e-mail at Transportation@beverlyhills.org.
Department Operations

Department Operations Click on a link to take a photographic tour of the Police Department and learn more about its bureaus and sections.
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Does the Fire Department install car seats? A: No. The Fire Department does not have personnel certified to assist in car seat installation. To locate the nearest car seat inspection station, please visit the following link:

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers Below are several categories related to the Civil Engineering Division of the Public Works & Transportation Department. Should you need futher assistance, please contact Public Works Customer Service
FAQ - Do I need a permit to have a party at my home?

The City does not issue permits for parties at private homes. You will need a permit for valet parking (Contact the Transportation Dept. 310-285-2500), tents (Fire Dept. 310-281-2703) and a generator (Building & Safety 310-285-1141).
Team Beverly Hills Residential Educational Program

Heads from Building & Safety, Engineering, Emergency Services, Finance, Information Technology, Library, Planning, Public Works, Recreation & Parks, and Transportation Departments, including Police Chief and Fire Chief); as well as community, local
<<   1   2   3   4   5   6   ... 28   >>