Font Size

Questions (Ask Bev)

Video on Demand


iMap (GIS)


Water Tracker

Org Chart

Advocate Registration
Search Website
Protecting Trees During Construction

trees during construction. ( Recreation and Parks) Building permit, if protective fencing is required. (Building and Safety) Public right-of-way use permit, if a tree removal will require the closure of the sidewalk, curb lane, or street
Protecting Trees During Construction

CONTACT/RESOURCE INFORMATION City of Beverly Hills contact information • Recreation and Parks Department- Urban Forest Division Office: (310) 285-2537 recreationandparks@beverlyhills.org • Civil Engineering Department- Administration
http://www.beverlyhills.org/cbhfiles/storage/files/filebank/5596--trees protection web.pdf
July is Park and Recreation Month

in a City aquatics class or program. Others may take the Challenge during the scheduled Recreation Swim/Lap Swim times. Roxbury Park Community Center (RPCC) - 471 South Roxbury Drive, Beverly Hills La Cienega Community Center (LCCC) - 8400 Gregory
Recreation and Parks Commission Meeting Dog Park

Beverly Hills Recreation & Parks Commission Holds Special Meeting to Discuss Dog Park Site Visit and Discussion Formalizes Recommendations on Operational Use and Design Components Beverly Hills, Calif. – After nearly six hours at a special
Bid 15-46: Recreation Management Software System

Recreation Management Software System 6 SECTION 3: INSURANCE AND INDEMNIFICATION REQUIREMENTS 3-1. The Respondent selected (“Consultant”) shall at all times during the term of the resulting Agreement carry, maintain, and keep in full force
Recreation & Parks

Recreation & Parks
Recreation & Parks

The Recreation and Parks Division offers a wide range of recreational and cultural programs and events throughtout the year. We strive to enrich the lives of our program participants and residents
Recreation & Parks

Recreation & Parks Commission The Recreation and Parks Commission is an advisory commission providing advice to the City Council, City Manager, and Director of Recreation and Parks concerning City Parks and leisure services. Working as a body,
FAQ - What should I do during an earthquake?

If you are indoors, stay there. Get under a desk or table, or crouch down along an inside wall or hallway. If you are outdoors, get into an open area away from trees, buildings, walls or power lines. If you are driving, pull your car to the side of t
Recreation & Parks Commission

Recreation & Parks Commission .
1   2   3   4   5   ... 167   >>