Font Size

Questions (Ask Bev)

Video on Demand


iMap (GIS)


Water Tracker

Org Chart

Advocate Registration
Search Website
FAQ - Can I enroll in an adult class if I am under 18?

No, you must meet the age requirement.
FAQ - At what age can I waitlist my child for preschool?

As early as two years old.
FAQ - How can I be a speaker for the Beverly Hills Forum Lecture series?

Please contact Brad Meyerowitz, Recreation Services Manager at (310) 285-2523.
FAQ - How can I participate as a musical performer for the musical events at Greystone Mansion?

Please forward your music CD to Cindy Brynam at Greystone Gatehouse; 501 Doheny Road; Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
FAQ - What are the steps involved in opening a business in Beverly Hills?

Businesses are required to apply for a business tax certificate prior to the start of business operations. All businesses, i.e., non-professional services; professional services; retail; wholesale, contractors; apartment building owners; rental of co
FAQ - How do I arrange a proclamation, letter or certificate from the mayor?

Please submit requests in writing by fax: (310) 275-8159, mail: 455 N. Rexford Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90210 or email: mayorandcitycouncil@beverlyhills.org at least two weeks before you need them. Please note that not all requests are granted. All r
FAQ - How do I go about getting a business license in Beverly Hills?

Information on the requirements and process for getting a business license in Beverly Hills can be found on the City's website at http://www.beverlyhills.org/business/business_permits_registration_and_taxes/business_permits.asp
FAQ - How can I find out about interning for the City of Beverly Hills?

Call Human Resources at (310) 285-1075.
FAQ - How do I get on your list of potential vendors?

Complete the online form located at http://apps.beverlyhills.org/internetApps/BevyBoard_Item.jsp?TOPICID=63&ACTION=ADD&VIEW=WWW
FAQ - How do I obtain or fill out a business tax application?

Contact the Customer Service Division at (310) 285-2424.
<<   1 ...   23   24   25   26   27   ... 103   >>