Font Size

Questions (Ask Bev)

Video on Demand


iMap (GIS)


Water Tracker

Org Chart

Advocate Registration
Search Website
Greystone Mansion - Food Crafting Courses Press Release - November 2012

Community Services City of Beverly Hills 455 N. Rexford Dr. Beverly Hills, CA 90210-4817 (310) 285.2530 www.beverlyhills.org For Immediate Release November 14, 2012 Contact: Jessica Emerson (310) 285.2530
Roxbury Classes Moving April 30

build- ing, was unanimously accepted by the City Council. In anticipation, the Community Services Department has decided to relocate all Roxbury Community Center based programs to other Beverly Hills locations. Roxbury Community Center Class
RFP Document

n. Security Services. The Operator is not responsible for providing security services or to engage a qualified third-party firm for such services. However, Operator shall maintain a presence at each individual Facility, and notify City whenever
Supplemental Accessibility No. 3 Plan Review Checklist

GEORGE CHAVEZ, City Building Official DAVID YELTON, Building Inspection Manager NESTOR OTAZU, Community Preservation Manager BUILDING & SAFETY DIVISION 455 North Rexford Drive, 1st Floor Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Tel. (310) 285-1141
http://www.beverlyhills.org/cbhfiles/storage/files/filebank/5169--2008 LARUCP Plan Review List - Supplemental Accessibility No 3 v1.0.pdf
April 5, 2012

1 4500 Fitness 2000 F 1 2000 Kitchen 625 KIT 1 625 For current programs only Number taken from proposed building plan Proposed Room Size Based on Current Usage Services/Support Square footage Abbr. Number Total Senior Exercise 650EX
Standards of Behavior 2012

and responsive; and programs, services, and materials which are relevant to this community. In recognition of the fact that more than 1500 people pass through our doors each day, the maintenance of a sense of order within our buildings obligates
Entertainment Business District Draft EIR

With Project On-Site Roadway Noise Levels............. 3-121 3-7.2 Intersection Level Of Service Definitions ....................................... 3-131 3.7-3 Level Of Service HCM Unsignalized Intersections ........................ 3-132 3.7-4 Existing
August 21, 2014 Fine Art Commission Special Meeting

August 21, 2014 Fine Art Commission Special Meeting Community Services 310-288-2201
http://www.beverlyhills.org/event.jsp?eventid=0&title=August 21, 2014 Fine Art Commission Special Meeting
Police Service Day and Pancake Breakfast

Police Service Day and Pancake Breakfast Free pancakes, police station tours, interactive demonstrations and more!
http://www.beverlyhills.org/event.jsp?eventid=0&title=Police Service Day and Pancake Breakfast
January 15, 2015 Fine Art Commission Regular Meeting

January 15, 2015 Fine Art Commission Regular Meeting Community Services 310-288-2201
http://www.beverlyhills.org/event.jsp?eventid=0&title=January 15, 2015 Fine Art Commission Regular Meeting
<<   1 ...   67   68   69   70   71   ... 229   >>