Font Size

Questions (Ask Bev)

Video on Demand


iMap (GIS)


Water Tracker

Org Chart

Advocate Registration
Search Website
FAQ - What California Building Code is currently in effect?

The City of Beverly Hills currently recognizes the 2010 California Building Codes, effective January 2011.
FAQ - What services does the Office of Human Services/HRC provide to the public?

The Office/HRC are interested in responding to individual or organizational concerns about perceived or actual discrimination or bias, and providing prevention and resource information. The Office provides resource and referral information on issues
New Administrative Services Director and CFO

Don Rhoads, Director of Administrative Services & Chief Financial Officer Don Rhoads comes to Beverly Hills from the City of Monterey, Calif., where he has served as their Finance Director since 1999. Before that he was Monterey’s Financial
Development & Construction

Plan Review Electronic Plan Review Services Street Use & Hauling Schedule an Inspection Contractor Corner Contact a Building Inspector Sustainability - Green Buildings Public Right
Bid 15-01: Various Site and Building Repairs at Greystone Mansion

be submitted under seal to the Office of the City Clerk, City of Beverly Hills, 455 North Rexford Drive, Room 290, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. The following should be clearly marked on the outside of the " BID 15-01: VARIOUS SITE & BUILDING REPAIRS FOR GREYSTONE
Bid No. 14-13: Roxbury Park Field Restroom Building

marked on the outside of the package "THE ROXBURY PARK FIELD RESTROOM BUILDING PROJECT"
FAQ - Where can I purchase a copy of the latest California building codes?

24, California Code of Regulations. This group of codes includes many parts such as building, plumbing, mechanical, electrical, energy, elevator and historical building code provisions. It also includes special administrative requirements for schools,
FAQ - Do I need architectural review approval to re-roof my building?

Yes. No exterior portion or area of an existing building, structure, sign, wall, fence, or other improvement to real property or the interior of any mall area, located in any zone other than single-family residential (R-1) zone shall be altered
FAQ - Where do I go if I need to look at the plans of a building?

Microfilmed plans of most buildings in the city are stored in Community Development; contact the Building and Safety Department Records Technician, located in the Building and Safety Department, or phone 310-285-1158.
FAQ - Do I need architectural review approval to repaint my building?

Yes. All buildings located in any zone other than a single family residential (R-1) zone shall not be painted, repainted, textured, or retextured unless the plans, colors, and textures for such work have been reviewed and approved
<<   1 ...   3   4   5   6   7   ... 40   >>