Font Size

Questions (Ask Bev)

Video on Demand


iMap (GIS)


Water Tracker

Org Chart

Advocate Registration
Search Website
Mayor's Cabinet Meeting Notes Tuesday, February 25, 2015

charge has been expanded to include assessing the effectiveness and services of applicants for community assistance grants. The commission continues to assist with efforts to stop aggressive panhandling. Cultural Heritage Commission – Chair

responsibilities of a higher level classification, the City Manager upon recommendation of the Assistant Director of Administrative Services/Human Resources may approve a request for reclassification. 22. Why are some recruitments conducted internally
Water Rate Study Notice

treatment facility and; rate stabilization. The proposed one year rate recommendation for fiscal year 2014/15, differs from Beverly Hills Water's past practice of 2 year rate planning. The major factor prompting this approach is that the City
Monthly Report - March 2015

COMMUNITY GENERATED CALLS FOR SERVICE DIGNITARY PROTECTION DETAILS 2,897 2.36 2,569 1,743 1 287 % CHANGE% CHANGEYTD% CHANGEFEB 2015 2,720 343 2.64 2,381 1,653 0 7% -11% 8% 5% 100% -16% 8,382 2.53 5,456 4 831 7,237 2.36 13 1,003 YTD 2014
2013/14 Proposed Budget in Brief

Aluzri Assistant City Manager Noel Marquis Acting Director of Administrative Services/ CFO PROFILE OF BEVERLY HILLS, CA The City of Beverly Hills, a long-established residential city and commercial center is located within Los
FY 2013-14 CIP Budget

the adopted Street Tree Master Plan due to the decline or damage of the existing stock. PROJECT CLIENT Client Name: Steve Zoet Client Department: Community Services Other Depts. Status: Ongoing assessment continues and removals and replacements
Staff Review Committee

in project modifications.) 1. Work with the Planning, Building & Safety, Engineering Departments as may be needed to prepare preliminary plans. Review preliminary plans at the Planning Department public counter. 2. There are two options to Concept
http://www.beverlyhills.org/cbhfiles/storage/files/filebank/3033--Staff Review Committee.pdf
FY2014/15 Budget Message - Proposed

the demand for City services, especially in the development services areas, including impact on planning, plan review, permit issuance, inspection, traffic planning, and engineering. In addition to Community Development, increased demand hits other
Trousdale View Restoration Guidelines

if they participate in the early steps of the process, but Foliage Owners do incur cost if a View Owner is granted a View Restoration Permit by the Planning Commission. Neighbors are advised that while the ordinance is intended to help restore views,
CALGreen (CW-7) Construction Waste Management Acknowledgment

Project Name: ______________ Job Number: _________________ Project Manager: _________________ Waste Hauling Company: _________________ CWM Plan Acknowledgment The Foreman for each new
http://www.beverlyhills.org/cbhfiles/storage/files/filebank/8542--CW-7 CW acknowledgment.pdf
<<   1 ...   79   80   81   82   83   ... 280   >>