- BEVERLY HILLS CITY COUNCIL ELECTION - Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- The new date reflects the updated law per California Senate Bill 970. Details are still forthcoming.
- Candidate Nomination Filing Period: Monday, February 14 - Friday, March 11, 2022 (5PM).
- Interested candidates should contact the City Clerk to schedule an appointment to receive Nomination Papers.
- Write-In Candidate Filing Period: Monday, April 11 - Tuesday, May 24 (5PM)
- Vote by Mail Ballots: Expected on Monday, May 9 or earlier. Ballots will be mailed to all registered voters in Los Angeles County.
- New voter registrants can request a Vote by Mail ballot: Deadline is Monday, May 23.
- City Hall will be an 11-day Vote Center. In-Person voting begins Saturday, May 28.
- CAMPAIGN LAWN SIGN SCHEDULE. Campaign lawn signs can be posted on Monday, April 11 and thereafter. Lawn signs must be removed within 10-days after the conclusion of an election. Click here for information on signage requirements.
The City of Beverly Hills will conduct a General Municipal Election on June 7, 2022 for the following Ballot Measure TL:
Term Limit Measure: Shall an ordinance be adopted by the City of Beverly Hills to establish a total three term limit during one’s lifetime for the offices of City Councilmember and City Treasurer in the City of Beverly Hills?
- Resolution No. 21-R-13331
- City Attorney's Impartial Analysis of Measure TL (pdf)
- Argument in Favor of Measure TL (pdf)
Vote By Mail (VBM) Drop Boxes:
For Additional VBM Drop Boxes: Click Here
For additional Vote Center information, please visit: Vote Centers for 2022 Election
For additional election information, please contact Los Angeles County (information listed below).
Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk
(800) 815-2666 (option 4)
For questions regarding campaign filings, please contact the FPPC (information listed below).
Fair Political Practice Commission (FPPC)
(866) ASK-FPPC (275-3772)
LOS ANGELES COUNTY GENERAL ELECTION - Tuesday, November 8, 2022
For more information, visit lavote.gov.
When to File Campaign Statements: State and Local Filing Schedules: click here
Election General inquiries: Office of the City Clerk at (310) 285-2400 (during normal business hours)
Police General Inquiries or non-emergencies: (310) 550-4981
Voter complaints or voter intimidation: Please visit the California Secretary of State's website by clicking on the following link: Voter Complaint Information or call them at (800) 345-VOTE (8683).
Interested in becoming an election worker? Click here for more information.