The City's elections are now consolidated and administered by the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk.
The City's pages provide basic information for anyone interested in the election process. However, this office does not endorse nor provide campaign related guidance. The Candidate Fact Sheet is a resource for anyone interested in the Beverly Hills election process. It will be updated as information becomes available.
Should you need additional information, please contact the Los Angeles County and FPPC:
Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk
(800) 815-2666 (option 4)
Fair Political Practice Commission (FPPC)
(866) ASK-FPPC (275-3772)
For general inquiries, please contact the Office of the City Clerk at 310-285-2400 (during normal business hours).
Vote by Mail Ballots: Voters can drop off vote by mail (VBMs) at the City Clerk's office during normal business hours.
Beverly Hills will have three (3) vote center locations from 8AM-5PM; on Election Day from 7AM-8PM.
- Saturday, February 22 - Tuesday, March 3
- Beverly Hills City Hall (Municipal Gallery) - 11 Days (Free Parking at Rexford and Crescent lots)
- The Beverly Hilton (Le Chateau) - 11 Days (30 minutes Free Parking - does not apply to valet parking; 50% off after 30 minutes)
- Saturday, February 29 - Tuesday, March 3
- Beverly Hills Women's Club (Ballroom and Garden Room) - 4 Days (Free Parking)