On Saturday, October 22, 2022, the City of Beverly Hills and the Next Beverly Hills Committee will host the fifth annual Next Night Street Festival on South Beverly Drive (between Gregory and Charleville) from 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. The event is returning after a two-year hiatus due to the pandemic, and we invite you and your family to join us at this all-ages event that is free to attend.
Next Night will feature live music, vendor booths, games, art, food trucks and a beer & wine garden.
To prepare for the event, a soft closure of the 200 block of South Beverly Drive will begin at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, October 21, 2022, which will prohibit new vehicular traffic into the area with the exception of curbside and valet for certain locations. A hard closure of South Beverly Drive will begin at 12 a.m. on Saturday October, 22, 2022 and conclude on Sunday, October 23, 2022, at 4 a.m. During this event, amplified music will take place from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on the stage. Additional road closure and parking restrictions are outlined below:
- Parking meters along the block will have ‘No Parking’ signs installed on Tuesday, October 18, 2022 with an effective date of Friday, October 21, 2022 at 5 p.m.
- Gregory Way and Charleville Blvd. will remain open at all times
- The sidewalks on South Beverly Drive will remain accessible at all times
- The alleyways behind the businesses on this block will remain open
- Access to the 216 S. Beverly Drive parking structure will remain open to the public
- Traffic control and parking enforcement efforts will be increased