CDC recommends everyone stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, including all primary series doses and boosters for their age group, for more information visit: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Stay Up to Date with COVID-19 Vaccines Including Boosters
- Ages 6 months through 4 years should get all COVID-19 primary series doses.
- Ages 5 years and older should get all primary series doses, and updated COVID-19 boosters if eligible.
Where to get the vaccine in Beverly Hills:
9171 Wilshire Blvd Suite B Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Moderna , Pfizer, Bivalent Booster
9669 Brighton Way Beverly Hills, CA 90210
150 N Robertson Blvd #104 Beverly Hills, CA 90211
9045 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90211
240 S La Cienega Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Moderna, Bivalent booster
8500 Wilshire Blvd #103, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
433 N Roxbury Dr. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Moderna, Pfizer, Bivalent Booster
300 N Canon Dr. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Pfizer, Bivalent Booster
8641 Wilshire Blvd #120, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Moderna , Pfizer
8536 Wilshire Blvd #101, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
**This information updated as of 9/27/2022. List will be updated Bi-weekly.**
- Is there a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Why is vaccination important?
- Who will get the COVID-19 vaccine and when?
- Can you get COVID-19 from a vaccine?
- Will I have to pay for the COVID-19 vaccine?
- If I already had COVID-19, do I still need to be vaccinated?
- I am fully vaccinated. What can I do now?
- Are children being given the vaccine?
- I've heard there are COVID-19 vaccine scams, is this true?
- Is there a phone number I can call to help me sign-up?
As the vaccine rollout continues, it's important to stay updated regarding the latest information supplied by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (Public Health).