City Hall – 455 N. Rexford Drive Beverly Hills, CA 90210
A Wedding and/or Group Photography Permit is required for non-commercial, wedding, and/or group photos taken at Beverly Hills City Hall (exterior), Boat Court, Palm Court, Beverly Gardens Park, Rodeo Drive, and at the sidewalk adjacent to the Courthouse (interior courthouse photography requires permission from Los Angeles Superior Court).
For photography at Will Rogers Memorial Park or Greystone Mansion & Gardens, please visit Community Service's Commercial Filming and Photography page.
Ceremonies are prohibited on City property and in City parks (ceremonies at Greystone Mansion and Beverly Canon Gardens permitted separately.) Additional fees apply.
- $78/Hour for 2 Hours Maximum
- Secure 7 business days in advance of photo date or late fees will be applied.
- If application is submitted within 2-6 business days of requested photo date, a $289.40 fee will be applied.
- If application is submitted within 2 business days of requested photo date, a $289.40 fee will apply, plus $129 late permit fee.
- The City may not be able to facilitate permit requests for applications submitted less than 2 business days in advance of the requested photo date.
- Changes or revisions made within 2 business days of photo shoot date will not be accepted.
- All fees are non refundable.
permit application steps:
Step 1. Application Submittal
- To ensure that we have enough time to prepare your photo permit, and to avoid late fees, please submit your application at least 7 business days in advance. It is recommended to submit as early as possible (no more than 60 days in advance) to guarantee your application can be processed in time.
- Applicant must submit an application and certificate of insurance listing the City of Beverly Hills as the Certificate Holder & Additional Insured
- Click the following link to access the application:
Step 2. Application Review & Permit Processing
- Staff will vet date & certificate of insurance (COI)
- Staff will process necessary paperwork & apply fees
Step 3. Payment & Permit Issuance
- A payment link will be emailed to the applicant.
- Applicant must pay fees, and review permit conditions.
Step 4. Day of Event
- Applicant must have printed issued permit on hand.
- Applicant has up to 2 hours max for photos on the exterior only.
Community Filming & Event Permits
Phone (310) 285-2408
Hours of Operation: Mondays -Thursdays from 8:30am - 5:30pm and Fridays from 8:00am - 5:00pm.
For additional customer service assistance, please call Community Development at (310) 285-1141.