HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN COMMISSION HEARINGS FOR
PLANNING DIVISION PROJECTS
For specific information on how to participate in City Council hearings, please go to www.beverlyhills.org/comment.
For information on how to participate in the public hearing for a Determination of Public Convenience or Necessity (PCN) at 9696 Wilshire Boulevard, please click here.
UPDATE: Effective April 2022, all Commission meetings are now being held in-person in City Hall (455 North Rexford Drive). In addition to the options provided below, members of the public may participate in the meeting by attending in-person or telephonically; and may view the meeting through live webcast or BHTV Channel 10 on Spectrum Cable. Please refer to the City calendar for meeting dates, times, and locations or visit the respective commission websites (linked below).
Anyone who participates at the meeting and/or enters the City Council Chamber or Commission meeting room is subject to having their image and/or voice displayed. These recordings will remain publicly accessible in perpetuity.
The following guidelines pertain to:
In the interest of maintaining appropriate social distancing, members of the public can participate in, watch, or listen to the commission meetings through the following methods:
In Person: Submit a speaker card to the Recording Secretary at the meeting.
Oral Comment: Provide oral comment during the meeting by dialing (310) 288-2288, select Option 1 when prompted. You will be placed on a brief hold, and called upon to make a comment at the appropriate time.
Video Comment: Provide live video comment during the meeting by joining the virtual meeting: https://beverlyhills-org.zoom.us/my/bevpublic, enter passcode: 90210 when prompted.
Audio Only: Listen to the meeting live by dialing (310) 288-2288, select Option 2 when prompted.
Watch LIVE: Live meeting coverage will be available via BHTV Channel 10 on Spectrum Cable and webcast live at www.beverlyhills.org/watchlive.
Written Comment: Provide comment(s) by sending an email to the following:
- Planning Commission projects: commentPC@beverlyhills.org
- Architectural Commission projects: commentAC@beverlyhills.org
- Design Review Commission projects: commentDRC@beverlyhills.org
- Cultural Heritage Commission projects: commentCHC@beverlyhills.org
Additional Guidance Regarding Written Comments:
Please identify the Agenda Item number or topic in the subject line of the email.
It is recommended that written public comments be submitted to the Commission Recording Secretary no later than 2 hours before the meeting start time on the meeting date. Public comments will also be taken during the meeting when the topic is being reviewed by the commission. In order to be read at the meeting, written comments will be allowed with a maximum of 350 words, which corresponds to approximately three (3) minutes of speaking time. If a comment is received after the agenda item is heard, it will not be a part of the record.
Reasonable Accommodation Request
- If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable modification or accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact (310) 285-1126 prior to the meeting for assistance.
How to Participate
In the interest of maintaining appropriate social distancing, members of the public can participate in, watch, or listen to the meeting through the following methods:
- In Person: Submit a speaker card to the Recording Secretary at the meeting.
- Oral Comment / Listen Only: Call (833-548-0276) and enter meeting ID 844 6491 8768.
- Video Comment: beverlyhills.org/hearings, enter passcode: 90210 when prompted.
- Written Comment: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch LIVE: BHTV Channel 10 on Spectrum Cable or beverlyhills.org/watchlive
Please contact the Planning Division at (310) 285-1141 or email@example.com if you have any questions about the above information.